Tuesday 18 January 2011

Let me print your Masterpiece...

Whether you use a phone, expensive DSLR (or anything in between) your finest photographic moments deserve the best reproduction. You have unleashed your creativity now let my experience and skill give your pictures the same Fine Art treatment I give my own award winning prints.

You are probably not going to use this service for every picture you make but, for those times when everything clicks, doesn't your masterpiece deserve the fine art treatment?

I won't alter your vision or concept, however, by using colour managed software and monitors as well as a large format 12 ink Canon printer I will fine tune the file to achieve an art quality archival print ready for you to sign, frame and hang on your wall.

This Gallery of sample layouts allows you to order your Fine Art print in a size and format to suit.



Your Masterpiece - Layouts & Pricing - Images by Paul Foley


I've used some of my own images as well as some great iPhone pics my nephew, Sean, loaned me to test for print quality. He used an iPhone 4 and the Hipstamatic app for some fantastic effects.

Sean, by the way, is the member of a band called Crystal Cove. Check out their music here:
http://www.myspace.com/crystalcovemusic - I am definitely biased but their music is great!

Your picture will be printed as large as possible within the dimensions indicated. To order just select one of the sample layouts for the size you require and click on the Buy Image button. Then, follow the steps to complete your secure purchase.

Once this is done email me a high quality JPEG file and quote the transaction details from your order. If you are not sure about the technical quality of the file email it to me first and I'll check it out for you. Just convert it to a high quality JPEG before sending.

For JPEGS over 10MB please contact me to arrange an FTP transfer or mail the file on a disc to:

Paul Foley's Lightmoods
PO Box 995
Spit Junction, NSW 2088, Australia

Your picture will not be cropped so the printed size is subject its format. The print will be supplied with a white paper edge to allow you to sign and title it along the bottom as well as a white paper edge to show on the top and sides when the print is matted and framed.

I only print on the best quality archival fine art papers (Matt or Gloss). For a true gallery look I strongly suggest the matt - its a beautiful cotton rag paper from Canson.

Prices begin at $25.00 and at the moment if you quote Masterpiece in the coupon box at the checkout you'll get a 15% discount off your total order.

All prints are covered by a redo or money back guarantee for quality and against damage during shipping. The small prints are flat packed while the larger prints are sent in extra wide tubes.

Let me know what you think and by all means please tell your fiends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any questions? Comments? Please get in touch.